– Today is my niece Livie’s birthday. She’s three years old. My sister wrote a post about her today, describing Livie as a joy. Yep, that’s the word. She is a joy. Happy birthday, sweetie!
– The people I work with got me a cake with my name on it and sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to me yesterday. I think they like me. They may even actually be my friends. Who knew?
– The other day when I came home from work, O’Baby heard me come in. He crawled at a high rate of speed to me, smiling real big and saying over and over again “dadadadadadadada”, which we all know means Grandma. That was totally cool.
– Bubba is the most awesome kid in the world! He is really in love with the ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid’ books, and he’s been turning the rest of his class on to them. Monday, we donated a set of the books to his teacher, and all his classmates were saying ‘Thank you!’ and his teacher was thrilled. At reading time, all the kids wanted to read the books! Bubba was so excited and happy! The boy is a born leader and well-loved by his classmates. Is it any wonder? At last, the rest of the world knows what we have been aware of for almost eight years.
– It’s a beautiful day. I’m not working. I had lunch with my two girlfriends. I put a Cubs logo on my new car.
Yeah, life is good.