What I did today, when all I really wanted to do is sleep:
– Picked tomatoes with Bubba before school
– Stuck around for the furnace checkup guy
– Shampooed the living room carpet (again)
– Stripped and made two beds
– Did laundry (three loads)
– Went to two stores with The Princess and O’Baby looking for a toddler table and chairs for the deck (unsuccessfully)
– Walked with O’Baby to get Bubba from school (3 miles total)
– Filled the dishwasher, emptied the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen
– Made a nice dinner
– Cleaned up after dinner
– Helped Bubba with his spelling words
– Went to the store to get supplies for a project Bubba had to do
– Helped Bubba with his school project
– Filled out my new planner for next year with all the birthdays, etc.
– Cleaned the bird cage and spent quality time with the bird
– Blogged (minimally)
– Talked to my dad on the phone while walking to school
– Played with O’Baby (sporadically throughout the day)
– Attempted unsuccessfully to take a nap.
Stick a fork in me. I’m done.